Honeywell Paper RecordersWe are Supplier & Distributor of Paper Recorders & Paperless Recorders. Our product range also comprises of Combustion Control Products, Environmental Control Products and Sensing & Control Products.
Honeywell Paperless Recorder
Approx. Price: Rs 80,000 / onwardsGet Latest Price
|Temperature Range||-100~1370 deg C|
|Wide Chart Recorder||180mm (7 inch)|
|Recorder Monitor||Up to 24 analogue inputs and up to 36 digital inputs|
The DPR180 recorder offers the best price/performance in the market today of any 180mm (7 inch) wide chart recorder. It produces clear, fully documented charts at any speed, and in different formats, providing the best, most flexible presentation of the process data. The large, bright display, with fluorescent chart illumination, provides easy viewing of the data and chart. The flexible product configuration in 5 languages makes it easy to set up and use. The DPR180 is especially suited to match the needs of chemical, pharmaceutical, power generation, metals processing, environmental monitoring, and other applications where the best chart resolution is required. Installing the recorder:
- To install the recorder, follow the figures below
- Remove rear cover and wire access holes.
- Insert recorder through the panel cutout
- Attach mounting brackets to the sides of the recorder
- Tighten the mounting screws
Approx. Price: Rs 90,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Temperature Range||-100~1370 deg C|
|Volatile memory||Up to 400MB|
|Power Supply||20 to 30VDC/20 to 25VAC |
- 5” Colour Active TFT - with more than 256,000 colours makes it easy to interpret process data and take action with the intuitive bar charts, digital values or trends displays.
- A screen saver function can be set from 1 to 720 minutes to extend the life of the backlight
- Touch Screen - the heavy duty durable touch screen provides easy data entry and rapid navigation though the menus
- Help Files - A complete contextual help system can be accessed and visualised on the screen of the recorder
- 10/100 Ethernet (DHCP), OPC Server Web and E-mail
- FTP and TCP/IP
- Modbus Master and Slave (option)
- RS485 Modbus Protocol (option)
- Front USB port as standard for keyboard and mouse. Rear USB option.
- Health Watch for preventative maintenance
- Remote Access - Advanced Software Data Analysis at your PC and Remote Viewing
- Independent Chart and Logging speeds
- Global Language Support
- Rapid review and replay of data at recorder
- Approvals - CE, CSA, UL & NEMA 4X/IP66 (option)
- Up to 10Hz (100 msec) Logging (including expansion card option)
- Up to 12 Analogue Inputs
- 4 Pulse Inputs via the Digital I/O card (option)
- Reports - System generated
- Concurrent Batch mode
- AMS2750 Process Capabilities
- Honeywell’s eZtrend QXe recorder provides flexible electronic data acquisition and recording in a DIN standard 144mm format recorder.
- Up to 12 Analogue inputs with at least 70MB standard on-board memory plus additional removable storage media.
- The eZtrend QXe uses a digital colour TFT LCD screen to provide easy to read displays with wide viewing angles for the best all around data viewing.
- The touch screen operator interface provides fast, easy access to the recorder menus making set up and data analysis quick and efficient.
- Navigation through the menus and text entry are direct and intuitive.
Approx. Price: Rs 18,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
Operating voltage AC/DC 24 V, control signal DC 0…10 V,4…20 mA.We have been successfully satisfying the diverse needs of our esteemed clients by providing a flawless gamut of Two Way Threaded Globe Valves. They are used to control steam, water and glycol solutions (up to 50 percent concentration) in heating or cooling HVAC application. Widely used in two-position and modulating control systems, they are not suitable for combustible gas service. These valves are widely renowned among clients for their significant high performance, optimum efficiency, easy operation and corrosion resistance.
- Delivery Time: 1 Week
- Packaging Details: Box packing